- DUAL BENEFIT OF PREBIOTICS+PROBIOTICS. Align Gummies support your child's digestive health in 2 ways: a prebiotic, Inulin, to help nourish existing good bacteria & the probiotic, Bacillus Coagulans, which adds more good bacteria to their digestive system
- The #1 Doctor Recommended Probitoic
- GREAT-TASTING AND CONVENIENT. Align Probiotic Gummies taste great and are easy to chew. They are the good-for-you supplement that your child will actually look forward to taking!
- NATURAL FRUIT FLAVORS AND LESS THAN 1 g OF SUGAR. Some gummies claim to support your health but are loaded with sugars and artificial colors. Align Kids Probiotic Gummies are naturally flavored and contain less than 1g of beet sugar per gummy
- AN EFFECTIVE LEVEL OF CFUs. Align Prebiotic + Probiotic Gummies contain 500 Million CFUs - the effective dosage of our probiotic strain to support your child's digestive health
- (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) Made in Canada.
Flavor: Mixed Fruits
Counts: 50 Gummies
Are you looking for an easy and tasty way to support your digestive health? Look no further than Align Digestive Health Prebiotic Probiotic Gummies! These fruit-flavored gummies are a convenient and delicious way to get the benefits of both prebiotics and probiotics.
Probiotics are live microorganisms that can help restore the balance of good bacteria in your digestive system, while prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that help nourish the good bacteria that are already present. Together, these two ingredients work to support healthy digestion and regularity.
But that's not all! Regular consumption of probiotics and prebiotics has been linked to a variety of other potential health benefits, including enhanced immune system function, reduced risk of certain types of infections and allergies, and even improved mental health and mood.
So why wait? Try Align Digestive Health Prebiotic Probiotic Gummies today and take the first step towards better digestive health.