- 2.5-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 Sunscreen, alpha-hydroxy acid and multi-vitamins improves the appearance of skin and protects against sun damage
- Made with alpha hydroxy acid, an effective skin care ingredient to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to smooth dull, rough, damaged and uneven skin
- Also contains Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to help protect skin against sun's damaging rays and improve the texture and appearance of skin
- Facial moisturizing lotion leaves skin smoother and softer with improved radiance and clarity with clinically proven results in just 2 weeks
- Dermatologist recommended, this anti-wrinkle treatment absorbs quickly and is allergy tested, oil-free and won't clog pores
Style Name: Sunscreen and Moisturizer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 Sunscreen reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps improve dull, rough, uneven skin to reveal a newer, younger-looking skin complexion. This facial moisturizing lotion is specially formulated with alpha-hydroxy acid, an effective skin care ingredient to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as vitamins C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to help improve the texture and appearance of your skin. It also contains Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to protect skin against sun's damaging rays. Dermatologist-recommended, this anti-wrinkle treatment is clinically proven to improve skin radiance and clarity for softer, smoother skin in just two weeks. The allergy-tested formula is oil-free, absorbs quickly, and won't clog pores.