Advil Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Medicine, Cold Medicine for Adults with Ibuprofen, Phenylephrine HCL and Chlorpheniramine Maleate - 50 Coated Tablets
Advil Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Medicine is a cold medicine for adults that is uniquely formulated with three active ingredients to relieve your toughest cold and flu symptoms. Combining a pain reliever and fever reducer with a nasal decongestant and an antihistamine, this cold and flu medicine helps you temporarily tackle symptoms associated with influenza and the common cold. It also provides nasal swelling relief and restores freer breathing through your nose with a single dose. These powerful over-the-counter cold and flu tablets contain ibuprofen for body aches and headache relief, phenylephrine HCL for nasal congestion relief, and chlorpheniramine maleate for sneezing, runny nose and sinus pressure relief. Available in easy-to-take coated tablets, Advil Multi Symptom Cold and Flu helps you stay active when symptoms strike. Cancel your cold, not your plans, by taking one tablet every four hours. Experience the power of Advil, now for cold and flu.
- Fifty packets of 1 coated tablet of Advil Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Medicine, Cold Medicine for Adults with Ibuprofen, Phenylephrine HCL and Chlorpheniramine Maleate
- Powerful Ibuprofen 200mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg and phenylephrine HCL 10 mg tablets for multi-symptom relief
- Uniquely formulated to fight common cold and flu symptoms, providing nasal congestion, nasal swelling, sneezing, sinus pressure, headache, fever, body aches and runny nose relief
- Cold medicine for adults available in easy-to-take coated tablet form
- For use by people 12 years of age and older
- Take one tablet every four hours while symptoms persist
Orders are processed within 1 business day.
Standard delivery ships in 1-5 business days.
All orders over $49 ship free.
There is a $4.99 flat rate shipping fee for orders weighing under 13 ounces and a $7.99 flat rate shipping fee for all orders weighing more than 13 ounces.